I've run out of words to describe my happiness in getting this Award. A big, heart felt thank you to Faiza Ali for encouraging me with this Honest Award. It means so much to me because I'm an ardent admirer of her awesome blog, Faiza Ali's Kitchen.
- I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
- I must list 10 honest things about myself
- I must put a copy of Honest Scrap logo on my blog
- I must select atleast 7 other worthy bloggers and list their links
- I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.
1. I am very proud of being an Indian.
2. I am very thankful and humbled by my parents', their unconditional love, sacrifices and amazing support and the way they brought me up.
3. Good books are my life.
4. I love my Twitter friends.
5. My favorite place is Puttaparthi.
6. I am a shopaholic.
7. I am a 'people person.' I love to help people to the best of my ability and without expecting anything in return.
8. I avoid wearing blue and I don't know why.
9. I want to serve my country and I'm still figuring out how to do so in the best possible way.
10. I want to win the Booker some day
The 7 Honest blogs are:
1. Life is Beautiful
2. Me and the BOYS
3. Whats on My Mind
4. The Pleasures of Home Making
5. Stephanie's Written Word
6. Grumbly in my Tumbly
7. Diary of a Pink Princess
Those who want to check out my top 10 picks in the food blog category, click here. Cheers to you all. I truly hope you will continue writing.