For me, 2010 has been a 'mixed' year.
Here are some of the things I did and enjoyed doing in 2010 -
1. Getting to conceptualize a site with absolutely no idea of what it entails.
2. Travelling with my husband and kid in tow.
3. Changing career tracks midway.
4. Writing two manuscripts at the same time.
5. Spending good time with those I love back home.
6. Got a whole new wardrobe in Western and Indian wear!
7. Having conversations with top directors, CEOs, CXOs and top lawyers as if I talked to them all my life.
8. Learning to segregate friends from colleagues.
9. Renewing the relationships that were not growing before.
10. Committing my life's ups and downs to Baba's Will and Omnipresence in my life.
Here are some of the things I didn't particularly enjoy in 2010:
1. Discovering 'professional' friends who were not really 'friends.'
2. Not having enough time to spend with my parents.
3. Not being there for my mom's and my mom-in-law's birthday.
4. Not having met my sister and my nephew Vihaan when they were in Kochi. (work pressure)
5. Health concerns plagued me due to stress and tension.
6. Worrying about unproductive issues.
7. Not being able to blog and tweet as often as I'd have liked.
What's your list?