Thursday, April 16, 2015

Happy Birthday, Dad!

It's Dad's 70th birthday today. 

Dad has been my idol and my ideal throughout my growing years. 




Everything that I am is because of my father's love, trust and sacrifice.

                         


Dad is some one whom Mata Amritanandamayi Devi referred to as "A man in whose footsteps God walks like a shadow...instead of the other way around. God walks behind him, because in every action, your father is God-like, he leads the way. God is bound and bonded to your father. In your father's presence, Amma (referring to herself) will stand up to show respect. He is such a great man."


 
Happy Birthday, Dad. We love you and it's not just us - every one who has been touched by your love and compassion loves you too!

2 comments:

Vishnu said...

A great and loving person to look up to and have in your life. Many happy birthday wishes to your Dad!

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

Heartfelt thanks, Vishnu for your thoughtful wishes. This means a lot to us. Stay blessed.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

India is my Country & my Pride