Monday, February 16, 2009

Bill Marriott's Blog

Recently, I was struck by the 'blog reading bug' and i think its fun to read what people around the world relate to things that are happening around. It makes the world a smaller and much closer place. It ushers in a level of intimacy that definitely breaks so many boundaries.

Here is one that got my attention: http://www.blogs.marriott.com/archive/default.asp?item=2319978

No, before you suspect that I am promoting the Marriott, let me clarify. I am not a hospitality student or an employee hoping to move up the ladder in the Marriott but I definitely enjoy reading the blog by Bill Marriott, the CEO of Marriott group. His articles are so interesting without being boring. Nothing spells like a preachy business sermon. It makes sense. Yet, of course i am aware that he is promoting his brand in a most effective way. Still i like to relate to Bill's take on events that are happening around us, be it Obama's win or planning family holidays, things like that.

No comments:

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

India is my Country & my Pride